Are you looking to get away from the house for a few days in God’s beautiful creation? Then join us at Ghormley for our Family Cabin Rentals! At this time, Ghormley will offer a limited number of individual cabin rentals for stable family units. These cabin rental offerings will be for individual households to spend time together in a socially distanced way that is approved under our current state reopening phase in Yakima County.
Find more information on Ghormley’s COVID-19 Guest Health and Safety Plan.
Highlights of Family Cabin Rentals
- Time in God’s creation with those you love
- Lots of fresh air and room to spread out
- Quick access to hiking, biking trails, fishing, Rimrock Lake, and so much more outdoor fun!
- Go at your own pace; experience is entirely self-directed
- Plenty of space for uninterrupted family time and recreation activities!
Details of Family Cabin Rentals
- A private cabin with no less than 8 bunk-style beds
- A private bathroom for your family
- A microwave
- A storage container for snacks and non-perishable food
- Reserved seating for outdoor meals
Not Provided During Family Cabin Rentals
- Cooking equipment (Bring your own cooler and/or portable BBQ – propane only please)
- Eating utensils (bring your own dishes)
- Indoor meeting rooms (no “communal” spaces will be used due to COVID-19)
- Internet access (for our business use only)
- Shared communal bathroom/showers
- Facilitated camp activities (we are unable to provide camp programming at this time)
- Shared equipment (bring your own camping chairs, soccer ball, basketball, frisbee, etc.)
- Firewood/matches/kindling (we will provide a campfire space, but not materials)
- $25/per person per night up to 4 people (Ages 3 and up)
- Age 2 and under are free
- Max of $100 per cabin per night (sleeps up to 8)
Call us at 509-672-4311 to reserve a cabin! Payment up front is not required. Payment will be made during your check-in process for all meals and lodging (credit/debit card or check only please).
Each family will be expected to agree and adhere to Ghormley’s Cabin Rental Agreement (must sign upon arrival). Additionally, each family will be undergo a health screening upon arrival and will be expected to adhere to Ghormley Guest Health and Safety Guidelines.
If you need to cancel before your arrival, please call us promptly so we may book other guests!