Ghormley is closed at this time due to restrictions in place regarding group gatherings. We will re-open to our guests and campers as soon as the state allows and we can ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
Questions? Please contact us using the form on this page.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE BELOW FOR SUMMER CAMP PARENTS:
Dear Parents of Ghormley campers,
We are writing to let you know that in light of the effect of the Coronavirus in our state and nation, we have chosen as an initial response to push back the summer camp early bird discount deadline from April 10th to May 15th. We, much like you, aren’t fully certain yet of what this will mean for us beyond the immediate moment, so we are prayerfully watching and discussing how to respond in regards to our summer season. At this stage we are preparing as if summer camp will still be possible later this year, but we understand there is a real possibility it will not be a responsible decision to host campers here during the 2020 summer. We will ultimately make that decision as soon as we feel we have clarity regarding the safety of our campers and staff from local health officials and medical professionals who we are in contact with, but no later than a week prior to the May 15th early registration deadline (May 8th), based on the information we understand regarding the Coronavirus spread at that time.
We know these are unsettling times for everyone in our nation and world, so we are grateful for God’s sovereignty over everything we face. We pray that you and your family are well during this difficult season, and we hope to be able to serve your family through camp this summer!