Group Retreat Reservations
Retreat costs are determined by adding lodging, food, and activity costs. Lodging and food are charged per person, regardless of group size. Activities are optional and are charged separately (more details here).
In order to book the exclusive use of Camp Ghormley, a minimum booking number of 120 full-time guests is required. If your group is booking fewer than 120 guests, Camp Ghormley may place additional groups in separate lodges.
All groups will have meals together in the dining hall at our standard meal times. Lodges include meeting room(s) & basic audio/visual equipment. Guests must provide their own linens in cabins. Camp Ghormley does not provide a wait-staff for meals; therefore, guests help with dining room setup and cleanup.
To complete your reservation, your group must return a signed contract and use agreement as well as a deposit for 10% of the estimated retreat cost, based on the number of guests expected to attend.
2021 Meal and Overnight Rates
- Weekend & Summer Overnight (2+ Nights): $34.00 per night
- Weekend Overnight (Single night): $45.00 per night
- Midweek Overnight (September-May): $25.50 per night
- Day use: $15.00
- Breakfast: $9.00
- Lunch: $10.25
- Dinner: $12.00
- Continental Breakfast & Brunch: $20.00
- Sack Lunch: $10.00
We offer discounts groups over 150 people, early re-booking, referrals, and value dates.
2021 Weekend Rate Examples:
- Weekend Group Retreat, two nights with five meals (Friday and Saturday overnight, Friday dinner through Sunday brunch) = $131.25 per person
- Weekend Group Retreat, two nights with four meals (Friday and Saturday overnight, Saturday breakfast through Sunday brunch) = $119.25 per person